This is Part 2 of my original How to Pack Two Weeks in a Carry-On post. Scroll through for 12 outfits, plus beach/pool wear, that I packed for a trip to San Miguel de Allende, Mexico and Cartagena, Colombia. Bookmark this for outfit inspiration when it comes time to pack for your next warm-weather getaway!
My packing list for two weeks included:
- 2 light jackets
- A pair of cute sweatpants
- 4 silky tops/tanks
- 1 long skirt
- 3 tees + 1 tank + 2 sweaters
- 2 pairs of pants + leggings
- 2 shorts (one printed, one neutral)
- 1 sarong/scarf
- 3 dresses + 2 tunics
- 1 clutch and 1 skinny belt
- 1 pair of socks
- 4 pairs of shoes + flip flops
The weather in San Miguel was mild during the day and cool at night. Cartagena was very hot during the day and remained humid at night.